If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) gives you certain rights regarding your personal information (“Personal Information”). Please note that these rights are not absolute and in certain cases are subject to conditions or limitations as specified in the CCPA.
Your CCPA rights may include:
- Abbreviated Right to Know (Collection): You have the right to request, at no charge, that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected in the prior 12 months.
- Expanded Right to Know (Collection and Disclosure): You have the right to request that we disclose certain information about how we have handled your Personal Information in the prior 12 months, including the:
- categories of Personal Information collected about you;
- the specific pieces of Personal Information collected about you.
- categories of sources from which we collected your Personal Information;
- business and/or commercial purposes for collecting and disclosing your Personal Information; and
- categories of third parties to/with whom your Personal Information has been disclosed/shared, including for a business purpose; and
- Your Right to Request Information from Businesses that Sell or Disclose PI for a Business Purpose. You have the right to request that we disclose the following for the previous 12 months: the categories of PI collected and sold, the categories of third parties to whom data is sold, and the categories of PI disclosed about you for a business purpose.
- Your Right of Deletion gives you have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Information. This right is subject to certain conditions and limitations under the law.
- Your Right to Opt Out of the Sale of Data gives you the right to direct us to stop selling your Personal Information to third parties.
In response to a verified request to know what Personal Information was collected, shared or “sold”, we will investigate and provide an individualized response to the user.
The disclosure is free of charge and will be forwarded to you within 45 calendar days of receiving a verifiable request unless extension of an additional 45 days is obtained where necessary, and you were given notice of the extension. The information will be provided by e-mail.
You can exercise your CCPA rights either by logging in and going to your account profile page or by using the web form below.
Click here to fill the form.