6 steps to create Facebook-type text videos in minutes
1 - Create your storyboard.
go site Drag and drop images , video shots, tweets into scene cards in a storyboard time-line over a music bed, narration or video presenter.
2 - Add motion titling.
follow site Easily add colors to highlight your keywords. It’s one-click to chose where to position your text. Customize your colors & fonts
5. Add transitions & text effects
click here Add transition between visuals and motion text effects as found on popular videos in Facebook. be.
Get a free one-2-one demo
Schedule a FREE personal call with James, our Customer Success Manager.
Learn how to best use our teleprompter app and online video-maker.
- Add captions using BIGVU video-maker
- Stylize your captions with customizable colors, fonts, and motion.
- Anchor like a pro with the BIGVU teleprompter app .
- Make videos fully optimized for social media in under 5 minutes.
3 Reasons Why Your Videos Need to be Made with an iPhone
1. Social Videos Should Feel Authentic Shooting videos with a smartphone help you come across as more authentic. Every brand should…
How to get recognized as a pro on Instagram with square videos
Did you know, by simply including video on a landing page you can increase your conversions by 80%? With these…
Recommended broadcast quality video recording set-up
What do you need to record an awesome broadcast quality video? To guarantee the broadcast quality of your video,…