6 steps to create Facebook-type text videos in minutes
85 percent of mobile video is watched without sound, make text videos to optimize your content.
1 - Create your storyboard.
Drag and drop images , video shots, tweets into scene cards in a storyboard time-line over a music bed, narration or video presenter.
2 - Add motion titling.
Easily add colors to highlight your keywords. It’s one-click to chose where to position your text. Customize your colors & fonts
3 - Optimize : go square videos.
Pick the best video format from vertical, horizontal or square to maximize your reach. Square videos work best on mobile, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter newsfeeds.
4 - Insert tweet testimonials.
Any tweet with a photo will be automatically be transformed into a stunning video sequence.
5. Add transitions & text effects
Add transition between visuals and motion text effects as found on popular videos in Facebook. be.
6. Post to social media.
One click to publish to Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
Get a free one-2-one demo
Schedule a FREE personal call with James, our Customer Success Manager.
Learn how to best use our teleprompter app and online video-maker.
- Add captions using BIGVU video-maker
- Stylize your captions with customizable colors, fonts, and motion.
- Anchor like a pro with the BIGVU teleprompter app .
- Make videos fully optimized for social media in under 5 minutes.
3 Reasons Why Your Videos Need to be Made with an iPhone
1. Social Videos Should Feel Authentic Shooting videos with a smartphone help you come across as more authentic. Every brand should…
7 types of videos to drive engagement
Using videos to drive engagement is now core to publishers, brands and marketers — but how can you scale up video production and…
Why A Teleprompter App is the Key To Social Media Engagement
Video has become the dominant force in social media, and marketers are looking for solutions for videomaking that save them…