Since we founded BIGVU in March 2016, we’ve been on a mission to help anyone and everyone create high quality, informative videos with a simple app.
Now storytellers around the world can step in front of the camera, broadcast their voice and produce videos that are wholly authentic and professional.
And we’re delighted to say in less than one year, thousands of people use BIGVU to create and publish videos every day.
Video has become an integrated part of content marketing, social media, e-learning and corporate communications.
In fact, IBM estimates cloud-based video will be a $105 billion market opportunity by 2019.
With this in mind, creating professional videos quickly and easily in-house is more important than ever. Communicating multiple products to various target audiences demands new processes and a smart platform to work effectively.
And that’s where BIGVU excels.
We’d like to thank all the publishers, video bloggers, social media managers, video marketers, e-learning, podcasters, video journalist and mobile reporter professionals who use our platform.
— FRANCE 24 Français (@France24_fr) January 4, 2017
Here’s just some of the results they’ve achieved with BIGVU
Through 7 types of video, France24, TraceTV, NextPlz, SportYou, Kangai successfully drive engagement for their brand. Television – (You have some example of videos they used in this article http://bigvu.tv/7-types-of-videos-to-drive-engagement/ )
Here’s how Spanish publisher 20 Minutos used BIGVU to achieve over 1 million views with just 10 clips
Key Features launched in 2016
– Creating video with BIGVU is now more than 20 times faster than when we started.
– The video teleprompter app runs for Android and iPhone. This allows you to read the script and record yourself at the same time
– Social Video Maker. Allows you to add images, video shots, tweets and captions. Create streamlined zoom effects for photos and transform tweets into stunning video sequences. Easily select individual segments of video.
– Display titles for viewing when sound is muted. Type a few words per scene with slash commands to overlay titles automatically with multiple colors and character styles, as seen on popular Facebook videos.
– Pick the best video format from vertical, horizontal or square to maximize your reach on mobile, Facebook and Twitter newsfeeds.
– Post your video everywhere – Download a HD Video Clip or post directly to all your social media channels in one click, adding a description and keywords to boost performance.
What’s next in 2017?
We’ll continue to deliver our mission’s promise – anyone will be able to produce professional video presentations fast.
We’re now part of the the IBM AlphaZone Accelerator program. We’ll launch new features using Watson Artificial Intelligence capabilities that we’ll apply to our video creation platform for more user benefits.
Stay tuned for updates and subscribe to our YouTube Channel